A great deal of the work performed at the MUN-BMC involves interacting with vulnerable populations, collecting sensitive information, and safeguarding confidential information. As such, it is important that all members of the MUN-BMC undergo training relevant to these tasks. As such, all members of our team must complete the following training and e-mail their certificates or attestations to our lab e-mail.
1. Tri-Council Policy Statement 2: Course on Research Ethics (TCPS-2: CORE)
- Visit this link and login or create an account to complete the online modules.
2. Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Visit this link and sign-up for an account to complete the online modules.
3. Public Health Information Act (PHIA)
- Visit this link , sign-up for an account, and enroll in the online course in “Direct Contact with Personal Health Information”
4. Unconscious Bias Training
- Visit this link , and complete the 1-hour long course
5. Integrating Sex and Gender in Health Research
- Visit this link , and complete three courses designed to enhance the integration of sex and gender in health research.